- About Chicsalle.com
All text, graphics, photographs or other images, logos, audio clips, slogans, button icons trade names or word software and other contents on the website of chicsalle.com (collectively, "Content"), belongs exclusively to chicsalle.com or its appropriate content suppliers. Without chicsalle.com's express prior written consent, you may not use, reproduce, copy, modify, transmit, display, publish, sell, license, publicly perform, distribute or commercially exploit any of the Content or dispose of any of the Content in a way not permitted by chicsalle.com. The use of robots, data mining, or similar data gathering and extraction tools on chicsalle.com as well as the use of chicsalle.com service marks or trademarks in meta-tags is strictly prohibited. The collection, arrangement, and assembly of all content on this Site (the "Compilation") belong exclusively to chicsalle.com. You may not use chicsalle.com's Content or Compilation in any manner that disparages or discredits chicsalle.com or in any way that is likely to cause confusion or violation of any applicable laws or regulations. You may view and use the Content only for your personal information and for shopping and ordering on the Site and for no other purpose. All software used on this Site (the "Software") is the property of chicsalle.com and/or its Software suppliers. The Compilation, the Content, and the Software are all protected under state, national and international copyright laws. All rights not expressly granted are reserved by chicsalle.com. Violators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
Intellectual Property Infringement Policy
Regarding this issue, it is the policy of chicsalle.com to take appropriate action where necessary to uphold and recognize all relevant State, Federal and International laws in connection with material that is claimed to be infringing any trademark, copyright, patent and all or any other Intellectual Property laws. If intellectual property rights owners believe that chicsalle.com sells, offers for sale, or makes available goods and/or services that infringe your intellectual property rights, you can send the following information in its entirety to email@example.com.
1. A description of where the allegedly infringing material is located on the site (product(s) URL);
2. A description of the allegedly infringing work or material;
3. An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive that is allegedly infringed;
4. A statement by you that you have a good faith that the disputed use of the material is not authorized by the copyright or other proprietary right owner, its agent, or the law;
5. Information reasonably sufficient to allow us to contact you, such as your address, telephone number and e-mail address;
6. Identification of the intellectual property rights that you claim are infringed by the Website (e.g. "ABC copyright", "XYZ trademark, Reg. No. 456789, registered 2/3/07", etc);
7.A statement by you that the above information and notification is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner whose exclusive right is allegedly infringed.
Note: firstname.lastname@example.org.This email address is only for legal matters and must not be used for pre-sale, order tracking or after-sale issues. For these, contact email@example.com.